2017-2018 Course Schedule
The courses will be held over six weekends running from September through February. Each program will run from approximately 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM on both Saturday and Sunday.
The course series has been approved for 96 contact hours through the Virginia and Maryland Physical Therapy Associations.
- Principles of Evidence Based Practice, Cervical Spine : Sept 16-17
- Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Hand : Oct 14-15
- Thoracic/Lumbar Spine : Nov 4-5
- Hip/Pelvis, Sacroiliac : Dec 9-10
- Knee, Foot-Ankle, Gait/Orthotics: Jan 13-14
- Manipulation Review, Neurodynamics, Medical Exercise Therapy, OCS Test Review: Feb 10-11
All classes held at UVa-HealthSouth Outpatient Orthopedics and Hand Therapy, Charlottesville Va
Detailed information such as specific agenda, course location, hotel accommodations, and directions will be conveyed in a confirmation letter to registered participants
These educational opportunities are the didactic portion of the formal Orthopedic Residency program accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association.
For more information contact Eric Magrum
434-243-0311 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org