2017-2018 Course Schedule
The courses will be held over six weekends running from September through February. Each program will run from approximately 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM on both Saturday and Sunday.
The course series has been approved for 96 contact hours through the Virginia and Maryland Physical Therapy Associations.
- Principles of Evidence Based Practice, Cervical Spine : Sept 16-17
- Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Hand : Oct 14-15
- Thoracic/Lumbar Spine : Nov 4-5
- Hip/Pelvis, Sacroiliac : Dec 9-10
- Knee, Foot-Ankle, Gait/Orthotics: Jan 13-14
- Manipulation Review, Neurodynamics, Medical Exercise Therapy, OCS Test Review: Feb 10-11
All classes held at UVa-HealthSouth Outpatient Orthopedics and Hand Therapy, Charlottesville Va
Detailed information such as specific agenda, course location, hotel accommodations, and directions will be conveyed in a confirmation letter to registered participants
These educational opportunities are the didactic portion of the formal Orthopedic Residency program accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association.