2021-2022 Course Schedule
The courses will be held over six weekends running from September 2021 through February 2022. Each program will run from approximately 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM on both Saturday and Sunday.
The course series has been approved for 96 contact hours through the Virginia and Maryland Physical Therapy Associations.
- Principles of Evidence Based Practice, Cervical Spine: Sept. 18-19
- Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Hand: Oct 23-24
- Thoracic/Lumbar Spine: Nov 13-14
- Hip/Pelvis, Pain Neuroscience, Sacroiliac, TOS: Dec 11-12
- Knee, Foot-Ankle: Jan 15-16
- Manipulation Review, Exercise Prescription, OCS Test Review: Feb 26-27
All classes held at UVA Physical and Occupational Therapy Fontaine in Charlottesville Va
Detailed information such as specific agenda, course location, hotel accommodations, and directions will be conveyed in a confirmation letter to registered participants
These educational opportunities are the didactic portion of the formal Orthopedic Residency program accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in registering for the course series and would like to be notified before registration opens to the general public, please fill out the free form below: