2020-2021 Course Schedule
The courses will be held over six weekends running from September through February. Each program will run from approximately 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM on both Saturday and Sunday.
The course series has been approved for 96 contact hours through the Virginia and Maryland Physical Therapy Associations.
- Principles of Evidence Based Practice, Cervical Spine : Sept 12-13
- Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Hand : Oct 10-11
- Thoracic/Lumbar Spine : Nov 14-15
- Hip/Pelvis, Pain Neuroscience, Sacroiliac, TOS : Dec 5-6
- Knee, Foot-Ankle: Jan 9-10
- Manipulation Review, Exercise Prescription, OCS Test Review: Feb 6-7
All classes held at UVA Physical and Occupational Therapy Fontaine in Charlottesville Va
Detailed information such as specific agenda, course location, hotel accommodations, and directions will be conveyed in a confirmation letter to registered participants
These educational opportunities are the didactic portion of the formal Orthopedic Residency program accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association.