PRO Physical Therapy (www.mypropt.com) of Winchester and Front Royal, Virginia is seeking a dynamic and passionate physical therapist that is committed to providing individualized outpatient orthopaedic care with a clinical team dedicated to excellence, lifelong learning, and providing research driven rehabilitation and preventative care. Through PRO Motion, PRO Physical Therapy additionally provides community health and fitness programming for individuals of all ages and athletic abilities. PRO Physical Therapy remains actively involved in the post-professional educational model and is a partnering clinical site for the Virginia Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy Institute’s orthopedic residency program. PRO Physical Therapy is located in the heart of the beautiful Shenandoah Valley, 70 miles from Washington, D.C. and offers a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package and a commitment to educational and professional growth.
- Strong interpersonal skills and orthopaedic clinical skills.
- New graduates welcome to apply.
- Bachelors, Masters, or Doctorate in Physical Therapy degree
- Virginia Physical Therapist license or eligible
- ATC, OCS, CSCS, or other recognized post-professional certifications are a plus, but not necessary.
If you are interested in joining this high level team, email Annetta Haddox, P.T.,M.A .