The VOMPTI Orthopedic Residency Program uses the centralized application service RF-PTCAS. The RF-PTCAS is an easy to use online application that will walk you through the application process.
Some of the benefits of this application system are:
- Provides a real-time status tool so that applicants may check the status of their RF-PTCAS application, transcripts, and letters of reference online at any time.
- Allows applicants to access the application and the transcript verification process.
- Allows applicants to access the application from any computer with internet access and a standard browser. Applicants can close and reopen the application as often as desired prior to submission.
- Provides an online message center that displays RF-PTCAS e-mails sent to the applicant. This tool protects against lost e-mails due to spam filters.
- Need RF-PTCAS Help? Click here to be taken to the online help tool