2021-2022 Course Schedule
The courses will be held over six weekends running from September 2021 through February 2022. Each program will run from approximately 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM on both Saturday and Sunday.
The course series has been approved for 96 contact hours through the Virginia and Maryland Physical Therapy Associations.
- Principles of Evidence Based Practice, Cervical Spine: Sept. 18-19
- Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Hand: Oct 23-24
- Thoracic/Lumbar Spine: Nov 13-14
- Hip/Pelvis, Pain Neuroscience, Sacroiliac, TOS: Dec 11-12
- Knee, Foot-Ankle: Jan 15-16
- Manipulation Review, Exercise Prescription, OCS Test Review: Feb 26-27
All classes held at UVA Physical and Occupational Therapy Fontaine in Charlottesville Va
Detailed information such as specific agenda, course location, hotel accommodations, and directions will be conveyed in a confirmation letter to registered participants
These educational opportunities are the didactic portion of the formal Orthopedic Residency program accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association.